Cherry tomatoes

I've been harvesting tomatoes for weeks now -- big Cherokee Purple and Pineapple heirloom tomatoes, small plum tomatoes, and a hybrid Pompeii Roma tomato.  The Pineapple tomato is a yellow tomato, and quite tasty (MUCH better than the equally productive Garden Peach variety that I grew last year).

But the cherries are perhaps the stars -- Sun Gold, Sweet Million, and Black Cherry.  They're all delicious, but the Black Cherry tomato is a keeper -- yum.

This bowl of today's harvest looked photo-worthy!

cherry tomato medley

Comments

  1. Our local farmer posted a great recipe for cherry tomatoes on Facebook. It is a tomato cobbler with blue cheese biscuits. Doesn't that sound super??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I'm going to have to look for more tomato recipes if the harvest keeps up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from fellow nature lovers and gardeners. Let me know your thoughts.