Off to Quebec and the Maritime Provinces

Thanks to my Dad and his wife, we're off to Quebec and beyond. They're staying in a small cottage outside of Quebec City for the third time, escaping the summer heat in Texas.

When they were in Quebec before, we visited and had a wonderful excursion around the Gaspe Peninsula. This year, we're going to Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick, for a relaxed version of what could be way too much driving.

My vegetable garden is battened down, although hard to leave at its peak summer production; neighbors and the house-sitters will hopefully harvest  the beans, squash, tomatoes, and eggplant, not to mention the chard and basil!


Comments

  1. Oh your garden looks glorious! I can see why you hate to leave it but I'm sure the neighbors will enjoy it! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from fellow nature lovers and gardeners. Let me know your thoughts.