Garden volunteers and dwarf conifers

I love sharing the Garden (where I work) with folks keen on plants -- and especially with a group of gardeners volunteering at another botanical garden.

They're an invaluable group -- thanks to all of you who volunteer, in whatever venue!  We had a great time (click to see the post on the Garden's blog).

We visited the Garden's newly renovated dwarf conifer garden, and I happened to mention the Iseli Nursery plants that I'd acquired at the Garden Writer's Association annual meeting in Portland a couple of years ago.

They've been the stars of a sunny window nook in our small mountain house since.

Dwarf conifers in the window
This isn't the best photo (click on it to get a better view), but they're three of the original plants I brought back from Portland.

Comments