A house in Quebec

A duplicate post from Places of the Spirit, where I've largely been posting this summer and fall.  If you're interested, please visit that site, too.

A house in Quebec

I'm now on my last revisions of a manuscript about the improbable story of how we have our house in Quebec and our first two years here. Two summers and two winters. 

I could include this last summer and fall, but I think I won't, aside from a short epilogue, as the times were punctuated by a year and half away because of the pandemic.  We'll be back next winter and next summer, too. More stories to tell.

I've been through my narrative now multiple times; I'm now finishing Winter 2019 for its last pass, I think.  Then there's Summer 2019 and Winter 2020 for final review.  I'm not yet sure how to approach turning it into a print document with photos.  Lots of options.

In the meantime, there are beautiful places to experience here.  

A marsh view at the Baie du Ha!Ha! yesterday, taken by my gardening companion.


Baie du Ha!Ha! in Parc national du Bic

Comments