Pollinator-friendly plant labels ready

I'm part of a Bee City Asheville leadership team, although really I just help when I can.

Among many other projects, we're fostering a pollinator habitat along the new greenway in the River Arts District of Asheville.  For its formal opening week, various groups are doing public outreach.  

Our event, on Saturday, is doing education outreach around our recently-established habitat  (only about a year old, in adverse planting conditions).

I'll be there for my shift around encouraging folks to plant more pollinator-friendly plants --  I'm so glad to do that.  

I also put together a quick series of temporary photo id labels based on my pollinator-friendly garden presentation. Thankfully the resolution was adequate for this -- hardly "print" quality, but fine.



Comments