The Garden Blogger's Fling is going to happen!

The organizers said that they had planned to do it this year, after two years of cancellation because of COVID, but I was still waiting to hear for sure.

Hooray, it's on!  The announcement came today.  I've booked my flights, FF flights with American.  Thankfully, the schedule had improved from Quebec City since the last time I looked.  

I am so looking forward to seeing my Fling friends and visiting gardens and the farmer's market in their company, as well as making new friends, too.

It's such a great gathering, all volunteer-organized.  It will be my first plane trip  (our other travels over the last two years have been car trips to Annapolis, Maryland and then to Quebec now twice.)  

I'm ready.

Here are three Carolina friends who I'm looking forward to seeing, if they can make it. (Photo thanks to Janet's FB feed).  Such great representation of Garden Fling participants from all over North America and a sprinkling from Great Britain.



 


Comments