Blogging and gardeners

Getting ready for the arrival of garden bloggers from across the country for the 5th Garden Bloggers Fling in Asheville, NC has been fun (and taking up a bit of blogging time).  My recent two Fling posts were about Asheville and the NC Arboretum.

But, it's such fun to be welcoming blogging friends to our small mountain city, and enjoying the real-time community with like-minded bloggers. 

Gardeners are normally generous and interesting, and it's been a pleasure to get to know them through their blogs, but even more fun in person.

I'm looking forward to a great few days!

Comments

  1. We had guests for dinner and our table is next to big windows. We all got to watch the moonrise - when we weren't eating chicken cooked in hard cider from my new Spanish cookbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from fellow nature lovers and gardeners. Let me know your thoughts.