Pocket meadows

I did a free presentation yesterday for an excellent local nursery: Reem's Creek Nursery in Weaverville, just outside of Asheville about creating a native pocket meadow.

At the last minute, we decided to record it, as a friend from Bee City USA asked us about whether we'd planned to record it.

So why not, we thought?  Yikes, I thought.

But, if you have any interest in my thoughts about "pocket meadows" -- well, just click through.  It's one of my regular presentations and has lots in common with my pollinator-friendly gardening talks.

The first 3 minutes don't have my presentation going (a bit of a glitch), but it's fine after that, I think.

You'll need the password below to access the video.

https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/_pUlPrPh2kxJbKf99kWHZ4suIYPPT6a8hyMd_vdcxR1mgTVnzVYzAiFWwEXg9jY7

Password: 9y#%f&*+


bee on  Aster
 

Comments