Moving to a new garden

We've been so fortunate to have a new "piece of earth" to move forward to -- there's so much that we've established of a new garden, over the past 6 years, from my raised beds for vegetables and pocket meadow in front, to the native woodland garden below the house (my gardening companion's work).

We loved this house when we first visited because of the view into the ravine forest (now greatly enhanced), because of invasive eradication and addition of understory natives.  These were fall views in previous years.



I was reminded of this as I was looking in my past posts and photos for a new blog header and thinking that I didn't really have the photo that I wanted.

It'll come.

I'm wistful this week as we approach moving day on Friday from our old house and garden, but am totally fortunate to have a wonderful new space to look forward to.

With an exuberant-looking pocket meadow in front!

Comments