Signs of spring

I've been so distracted by other concerns that I've neglected my garden lately. 

We've enjoyed summer green beans (from the chest freezer), roasted tomatoes, too, and even roasted peaches (turned into freezer jam).

A lovely excursion with middle-school students into the Garden (where I work) found us listening to early bird calls and noticing all the early-flowering Asian plants.

Hmm, it looks like another warm winter/early spring -- but, predictions are for much lower temperatures over the weekend. 

So we'll see.

Comments

  1. I am looking forward to the impending precipitation, after planting some trees and moving some bulbs the water will be welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from fellow nature lovers and gardeners. Let me know your thoughts.